Shop Sales Executive Jobs career in Nakuru Kenya 2013
Shop Sales Executive – Nakuru
Our client, telecommunication company and Safaricom dealer urgently wants to fill the above position.
The succesful candidate must be wiling to relocate to Nakuru or residing in Nakuru.
To effectively execute sales and customer care functions (Internal & External clients) with view of meeting or surpassing the set targets in terms of customer count and the overall shop turnover.
- Safe custody and accountability for M-Pesa Cash and E-Float
- Assist M-pesa Customers with deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Serve walk in clients while up holding high quality level of service
- Sell across the range products and monitor the sales trends
- Post FSE and Shop Sales to the POS system(SAP)
- Maintenance of creative and attractive displays
- Gather market intelligence
- Prepare monthly, weekly and daily reports as required and submit in a timely manner
- Liaise with the outlet manager in managing stock levels and recommending new products.
- Reconciling sales and cash collections by close of business.
- Perform routine cashiering from time to time
- Performing other tasks as and when requested by the outlet Manager
- Participate in outdoor sales promotional activity during roadshows and other events
Key Result Areas
- Deliver sales targets in adherence to company procedures and related rules and regulations set by partners (Safaricom Dealership)
- Determining the right value of stock to be held by a Field Sales Executive, considering their various credit limits.
- Deciding on the right products and their quantities to be stocked in the store.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Monthly turnover
- Growth in the number of M-pesa transactions per day
- No. of new Customers recruited to the branch
- Time taken and effectiveness of resolution offered in handling customer complaints. Number of registered customer compliments or complaints in a given time period.
- Branch Manager- Daily reconciliations of M-Pesa & the Daily collections by the Cashier. Escalation of issues that are require managerial attention
- Field Sales Executives- Daily Dispatch of stocks, Cash collection, and Reconciliation.
- Shop Sales Executives – coordination of shop floor activity to maximize sales and increase customer care efficiency
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma in sales and marketing. Public Relations or Business Management
- Selling skills
- ICT proficiency; Experience with a POS system
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- At least 6months selling experience in selling
- Certificate of good conduct
- Should be innovative.
If you meet all the above requirements, kindly send us your cv (INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY IN THE CV) to:
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road, Hurlingham
Only short listed candidates will be contacted