Lan-x Africa Office Administrator Job in Kenya 2013
The Office and Sales Administrator will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Monitor balances and conduct needed banking, including payments to NHIF, NSSF and KRA
- Selling Open Programs/Training Programs to clients
- Managing petty cash
- Follow-up payments from clients
- General maintenance of the office
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor
- Diploma in Business Management/ Sales and Marketing
- At least 2-3 years working experience
- Use of Microsoft Applications
- Must be a self starter who takes initiatives and requires no supervision
- Working Knowledge: Letter Writing, Data Input, Reception Skills
- Fully Competent: Computer Literacy, Telephone Proficiency
- Expert: General Office Procedures, Compliance, Problem Solving
Successful candidates will report to work on 3rd June 2013.