Hospitality Products Sales Managers Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Our client, a leading supplier for world class hospitality products including cutlery, branded toiletries and fine bedding is looking for a Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate should have outstanding Sales experience preferably in a hospitality related industry as well as team management experience.
We are specifically looking for a candidate who has sold either goods or services to the Hospitality Industry.
- Identify new business while continuing to develop greater levels of business with existing clients through consistent client relationship management and customer service
- Motivating/ managing and guiding the sales team to achieve sales and margin targets
- Help strengthen excellent reputation for service and quality within the targeted market sector
- Effective marketing and brand positioning of the company
- Supporting the sales teams by developing required proposals and presenting the same to prospective clients
- Monitor sales and prepare sales reports for presentation and evaluation of the same with the directors
- Setting annual targets, conducting team performance appraisal/ competency assessment and development planning
- Supporting management in the development of long range and annual business plans
- Degree/diploma in Sales and Marketing or business related qualification from a reputable institution
- MUST have sold either goods or services in a Hospitality Industry
- Outstanding sales ability
- Over 5 years’ experience in Sales with 2 years’ experience managing a sales team
- Self driven personality with demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Clean driving license
To apply, send your CV ONLY to email@example.com before 15th May, 2013.
Kindly indicate the position applied for a minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only serious candidates who meet above profile need apply.