Hospital Business Manager Jobs career in Kehancha, Kenya 2013
Kehancha mother and child hospital is located in Nyanza Province, Kuria West, and Kehancha town.
It offers general and preventative health care for all ages in this area and the surrounding communities, with focus on reproductive health.
The facility is seeking to recruit a staff for the following position.
- Direct daily business operations, marketing, customer service, and finances.
- Determine employee schedules, responsibilities, and work flow and develop staff performance audit mechanisms.
- Increase sales through effective sales tactics, marketing, and customer service
- Cut operational costs through efficient inventory management and team management
- Manage and direct staffs ensuring they understand performance and adhere to the facility’s protocols, policies and guidelines to achieve desired results.
- Set company budgets, maintain profit/loss statements, and ensure overall financial health
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with customers, vendors, and financial institutions
- Create employee development programs building staff skill sets and value
- Utilize employee recognition tactics to build morale and facility loyalty
- Deliver exceptional customer service resulting in repeat business and referrals
- Build and strengthen relationships with clients, staff, vendors, and community leaders
- Represent brand with positivity, dedication, and professionalism.
- Diploma in business management or related course.
- Registered with the relevant authorities.
Applications to sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copies can be sent to The Administrator General, Kehancha Mother and Child Hospital, P.O Box 7-40413, Kehancha; by or before 20th may 2013.
Considered applicants shall be contacted via calls or email.