Sales and Marketing Executive jobs career Kenya 2013
We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors .
- Minimum Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field from a recognized institution.
- Very good knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Basic knowledge of GIS and Remote Sensing, Data Management and analysis, and M & E
- Good understanding and experience of corporate training industry will be an added advantage
P.O Box 104289 – 00101, Nairobi