AECOM International Development Renewable Energy, Management, Financing, Oil and Gas Experts Jobs in Kenya 2013
AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government.
With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves.
AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural, and social environments.
A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 130 countries and had revenue of $8.3 billion during the 12 months ended June 30, 2012.
More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com
AECOM, International Development is seeking applicants with expertise in:
- Grid connected large scale renewable energy and conventional fuel power plants
- Utility Operations and Management
- Private sector energy project preparation and development, and transactions support
- Project Financing and Investment planning
- Energy Regulation, Policy and Institutional frameworks
- Oil and Gas project development
Applicants must be able to demonstrate prior experience working in East Africa.
Hiring for these positions is contingent upon client funding.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, law, finance, or engineering or related field
- 7+ years’ experience as a subject matter expert in renewable energy, energy regulation and policy, utility operations or technical areas identified above
- Prior experience working in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Master’s degree
- Experience with regional energy projects, preferably with donor organizations, such as the African Development Bank or the World Bank, and bilateral donors such as USAID
- Familiarity with the political, social, and cultural context of working in Sub-Saharan countries
- Practical experience working with a range of program partners, including government agencies, the private sector, NGOs, civil society, etc.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
To apply please submit your resume and contact information to AECOMKenya@gmail.com