Nicola Farms Livestock Manager Job in Murang’a County, Kenya 2013
- Management of the animal health – Preventive and curative program
- Oversee the management of animal feeding program.
- Daily labour planning, allocation, and monitoring.
- Carrying out animal improvement research and advising the company on the same.
- Developing and implementing fisheries projects.
- Giving out a monthly report to the management on the livestock performance.
- Keeping farm records including the following: Calving records, Breeding records, Health record, Productivity records, Sales records, Staff attendance records
- Certificate/ Diploma in animal Husbandry from a recognized institution.
- Have knowledge in Veterinary and AI services.
- Minimum 3 years experience in animal rearing job.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good team player
- Good reporting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Good record keeping/ Analytical skills
- Driving licence
Human Resources & Admin Coordinator
Nicola Farms Ltd
Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.