Hotel Manager Jobs career in Ngong Kenya 2013
His / her functions is as follows
A hotel in Ngong seeks to recruit a manager to carry out the following functions:
1. He will oversee the running of the hotel.
2. He should always be attentive and compassionate to guests requests and complaints.
3. He will oversee operations of the other departments, kitchen, service, procurement and accounts.
4. He will be in charge that the other employees are performing their daily duties as required and will report to the management on a daily or weekly basis to share information regarding operations and goals.
5. The supervisor will also help to resolve any problems and monitor the cash flow of the front desk.
- He should have experience in the same field of about 2-3 years
- He should be a fast learner and able to adapt to new environment fast.
- He should be a great team player and able to multi task.
- He should possess excellent problem solving skills.
- He needs to possess helpful customer service skills and remain calm and collected even when events become hectic.
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be prepared to be always on call.
Salary 12,000 negotiable.
Applicants should sent their applications to email@example.com by 28th June 2013.