Customer Service/Quality Assurance Officer
Our client is an award winning leading organization in the country when it comes providing moving services to individuals and organizations.
They offer office moving, house moving, international moving, employee relocation and storage.
They are looking for a Customer Service/Quality Assurance Officer.
- As a Quality Assurance Officer; inspecting packing materials, assuring team’s appearances, trucks cleanliness before commencement of work
- Advising and evaluating team engaged about activities in the field while packing, loading/stuffing, moving, offloading, and unpacking. This shall be discussed with regard to arranging of variety of goods p/h/hold effects, office furniture/equipment and other goods.
- The officer will be expected to handle day to day enquiries and coordinate moves with customers
- Liaise with sales person and coordinate with the team of employees to ensure the move is done according to the clients’ requirement.
- Recording and reporting and attending to customer complaints and breakages.
- Inspection daily and ensuring quality of packing materials, members of the teams on duty, drivers meet the required standards, before leaving the premises to the work stations
- Rechecking of vehicles at clients premises to ensure proper and required cleanliness standards are observed and teams meet perform to the required standards
- Monitoring teams including individual team members on general appearances while at work at client’s premises
- Inspecting packing materials being used at a customer’s places to ensure continued quality, cleanliness, availability to the customer’s satisfaction
- Checking whether team leaders; gives proper work documents to the client and spends enough time with teams to ensure that proper work coordination are maintained through the process
- Watching for incidents of indiscipline and poor work performance and ensuring that they are reported back to the main office
- Verifying vehicle log sheets to kilometres travelled and time taken to ensure efficient operation
- Ensuring that services sold to customers are provided as the agreed the forms, at the time agreed and carried out to the customers’ satisfaction
- Preparing weekly data reports on the overall performances of (complaints in general) and providing recommendations for future improvements
- All the above will be done to ensure increased customer satisfaction business development and enhanced client relationship
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related Course
- Good spoken and written communication
- Experience in freight forwarding/household goods is an added advantage
- Experience in Customer Service
- Strong planning and organising skills including a thorough and methodical approach and ability to prioritise
- Personal drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to achieve results through others
- Ability to work well with others
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Results orientation
- Should have an outgoing personality with good customer service skills
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the title (Customer Service/Quality Assurance Officer) on the subject line.