ICT College Thika Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Job title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Reports to: Admin / General Manager
Job Description: Student / Courses / Training / Services & Events Co-ordinator
Location: ICT Thika
- To successfully manage the sales and marketing of ICT Student/Courses/Training/Services & Events to maximise all revenue generating opportunities and achieve set sales targets.
- To grow the company’s base of students, customers and intermediaries and manage these relationships to maximise lifetime value.
- To ensure the sales and marketing team maintain a high level of customer service which exceeds students and customers’ expectations.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of a strategic sales and marketing plan in liaison with the Admin/General Manager and College Director.
- To take overall responsibility for the operational sales and marketing plan, including developing action plans and sales targets to achieve the objectives set.
- To achieve sales targets for ICT Student/Courses/Training/Services Marketing & Events. To also market ICT for conferences and business events, banqueting (including accommodation), weddings, the restaurant and outdoor events.
- To manage the sales and marketing budget in line with the targets.
- To be responsible for setting prices in liaison with the Admin/General Manager based on value (customer perceptions about the value of the product) and the going rate of direct competitors, ensuring variable costs and a contribution to fixed costs are covered.
- To ensure the sales and marketing team have a thorough knowledge of the product offer and pricing structure to enable effective promotion.
- To make follow up on all enquiries from email telephone and text
- To design and make recommendations for new paper adverts, brochures and TV adverts in line with the budget.
- To lead on the development of new key accounts, including identifying potential corporate customers through research, implementing plans to target businesses, and developing effective relationships.
- To produce proposals, quotes and contracts, and negotiates rates to secure business in line with ICT revenue targets.
- To develop and implement customer service standards to ensure that all leads and enquiries are followed up by the team in a timely manner.
- To maximise the potential from existing corporate customers and intermediaries through effective account management.
- To manage a database of potential and existing customers by creating accurate records and an effective follow up system.
- To collect and analyse customer satisfaction questionnaires, surveys and general feedback.
- To keep abreast of industry and consumer trends, and ensure competitor activity is closely monitored and reported on.
- To identify and exploit all local marketing, sales and PR opportunities, including cross-selling to assist with company revenue maximisation.
- To report weekly and monthly on sales forecasts, recent activities and results against targets.
- To regularly review sales forecasts, identifying low periods and implementing creative solutions.
- To identify and organise representation at external trade shows and networking events.
- To identify areas suitable for road sign boards
- To attend regular sales and marketing meetings with the Admin/General Manager and College Director if possible.
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate assigned by the General Manager, College Sales & Marketing Director or Directors of the company.
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV and a comprehensive covering letter detailing skills and experience for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org