Electrical Supervisor Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our client, a project management company, is looking for an Electrical Supervisor with surveillance experience in industrial or construction projects.
This person will be responsible for organizing, supervising and executing the electrical assembly for several substations that are being constructed in the country.
These are around 300 substations that will provide electricity to public buildings such as health centers and schools.
The project has the duration of 15-18 months.
This job will include travelling inside the country so to supervise several electrical substations.
- Supervision for the construction of the substation project: select equipment, material and workers necessary for the works.
- Monitoring of subcontractors work at site.
- Ensure construction is completed in accordance to schedule, budget, safety and quality standards.
- Qualification: Technical Certificate
- Experience: Min 5 years experience in Electrical Substation or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel inside the country
- Kenyan citizenship