Credit and Collections Manager Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our Client, is looking for an experienced Credit and Collections Manager with a minimum of 5 years of progressive, successful experience in a commercial sector.
- Hiring and managing members of the team
- Planning, evaluating, implementing and continuously improving all aspects of credit & collection functions and processes
- Assisting in formulation of specific collection objectives and achievement of same
- Ensuring professional relationships are established and maintained with clients and attorneys
- Working closely with CFO to respond to credit and collection concerns with existing and potential clients
- Direct interaction with selected clients in resolving receivables delinquencies
- The ideal applicant will have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or legal studies, and at least two years in a leadership role.
- Applicants must possess strong systems skills; solid collection, analytical and negotiating skills; effective oral and written communication skills; and a solid knowledge of commercial credit and collection laws.
- Ideal applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
- Experience in a Micro Finance Institution
Emails; firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House 1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek rd, Hurlingham