Nairobi Women’s Hospital Job in Kenya may 2013
A Leadership Appointment
Nairobi Women’s Hospital is fast expanding and is looking for top talent to join its formidable Leadership team to drive its Vision – “We are trusted with the healthcare of women in Africa”
Position:- Hospital Executive Director
Reporting to the Group Chief Executive Officer, the job holder will provide vision, planning and operational leadership in the development and growth of NWH hospital business in order to meet the Business Strategy for growth and profitability while ensuring Service Quality and Corporate brand .
The position will immediately be responsible for 4 fully fledged hospitals, 2 medical centers and 1 extended pharmacy.
The incumbent will also take charge of new operations in multiple locations in line with Business Strategy.
- Lead the development and accomplishment of short and long-term hospital strategy which meets shareholder requirements for growth and profitability.
- Ensure effective communication of the hospital strategies, objectives and performances to rally staff and create a positive company profile.
- Drive the development and achievement of an operating plan and budget which meets growth and profit needs.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive networks and relationships with media, industry players, regulatory bodies, government and communities with the purpose of building the hospital public image and reputation.
- Develops and maintains efficient, effective and innovative hospital structure and processes that deliver the brand promise.
- Keep abreast with the business, political and economic climate in which the hospital and its stakeholders operate to ensure that the hospital interests are protected.
- Ensure the quality, performance and motivation of people employed in the hospital, particularly senior management, meets short and longer-term business needs.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, ethical and corporate compliance requirements to protect the hospital against reputational and legal risks.
The Person Profile
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- A Bachelors’ Degree from a recognised University
- Masters in Business Administration / Masters in Healthcare Management or equivalent
- Active knowledge and experience in Business, Financial, People and Stakeholder management
- Active application of Information System and Health Care Management
- At least 5 years working experience in a relevant and related concern with proven record of SUCCESS !.
- Managing Vision & Purpose
- Business Acumen
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- A detailed-conscious individual with strong Analytical skills
Applicants to please send the application and CVs
On or before Friday 26th April, 2013 to:-
Email address: email@example.com
P.O. Box 17352 00100,