IAT Technical Assistants (PC Support) Jobs career in Kenya may 2013
IAT is seeking to recruit three Technical Assistants who will be stationed at IAT’s Branches
We are looking for mature, honest, reliable and responsible individuals who are meticulous and take pride in doing their job right.
- Must have a minimum of Diploma or Higher Diploma graduates in Electrical and Electronic engineering or Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized institution:
- Must have User Support Professional (A+) certification or equivalent.
- Must be competent in Windows based Computer Applications, Software installations, as well as Troubleshooting and fixing hardware and software problems
- Must have knowledge and some experience in Computer Networking
- Must have a C or higher in Mathematics and a C+ or higher in KCSE aggregate
The HR Department,
IAT, P.O. Box 14201, 00800