East Africa Region Marketing Development Executive Job career Kenya 2013
Salary: £800-£1,000 per month depending upon experience.
Main Purpose of the Role
The main purpose of the job is to provide effective Sales and Marketing support to units within the region which include Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Mozambique.
- Create, foster and develop relationships with both the local licensee and other partners including distributors and wholesalers within the region.
- Define and execute brand strategies that support and contribute to growth in both the short term and long term
- Provide feedback to Vimto international on monthly sales and performance figures, stock levels and product availability.
- Analyse the results of marketing actions and initiate changes that may be required to improve sales performance.
- Develop and maintain a range of external contacts that can result in improved product performance
- Develop and communicate an understanding of consumers to generate new insights that can inform strategy
- Monitor and report on local trends to fuel future innovation and make informed forecasts; Evaluate and communicate budgetary implications of these forecasts
- University level education Marketing, Communication or business related field. Postgraduate qualification would be an advantage. Professional Marketing/ Communication accreditation is preferred
- Successful and proven experience in Sales and Marketing of beverages/ FMCGpreferably with regional exposure.
- Knowledge of Market data analysis, finance (P&L, sales forecasts), local wholesale and retail dynamics, and Targeted/ channel communication
- Commercial relationships and team building skills with the ability to work both as part of a team and on individual assignments
- Proven innovation, resourcefulness and self-motivation
- Fluency in both written and spoken Swahili and English
- Computer and office tools literacy is required
- Holder of CIM (must)
- Resident/ willing to reside in Nairobi with frequent and extended trips within the region. A travel schedule will be agreed quarterly with Vimto International.
- Valid Passport and Driving Licence
- Written report to be emailed and expenses (receipts/justifications) sent after every trip.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database