Wildlife Clubs of Kenya Job Vacancy in Mombasa April 2013
To provide the overall management and administration of the Mombasa region office and its facilities
- Oversee the overall management of the Mombasa region office and its facilities
- Ensure the profitability of the coast facilities; achieving and surpassing agreed annual budget priorities and objectives
- Plan, organize accommodation and related services of the centre
- Ensure effective smooth running of the Education environmental Programmes
- Promote and market the WCK centre
- Provide effective leadership to the region’s office staff
- Ensure the timely and effective implementation of all project interventions
- Ensure the timely and appropriate utilization of budgeted resources
- Ensure effective communication with contractors and suppliers.
- Must have knowledge of Environmental Planning Management
- Must be flexible and able to adapt and manage new changes into the program
- Must have skill in taking initiative, thinking creatively and working collaboratively
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills /good inter-personal communication skills
- Must have knowledge on basic housing laws that can either make or break the facility’s name
- Must be up-to date in the care services framework, contractual framework and overall customer care services.
- Should be willing, ready and able to perform other duties as delegated to him/her
- Minimum university degree in Environmental Sciences
- Post graduate qualification in Business management preferred but not necessary
- Should have a minimum of three (3)years of working experience
- Must have computer literacy, especially in word processing, spreadsheets, and Internet skills.
- Knowledge in Hotel and hospitality management, Tourism or Leisure studies will be an added advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills essential.
The National Coordinator
Wildlife Clubs of Kenya