Real Estate Company Legal Officer Job career in Kenya 2013
Our client is a leading real estate company in Kenya.
The group commands attention in the Real Estate industry for continually setting new benchmarks in the premium niche market.
The company is looking for a Legal Officer.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should be excellent in legal drafting.
- Attending court matters for the real estate firm in all designated courts
- Should have knowledge of Agreements and legal clauses.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good coordinating skills
- 3-5 years working Experience
- Handle the job of legal department in co-ordination with head superiors
- Reply over complaints / escalations
- Drafting Sale Agreements and other related documents.
- Providing Legal Opinion on various Legal Matters relating to Property and Real Estate Business.
- To Check the title of the Property/Land and Present the Legal feasibility for the same.
- Basically to handle all the matters pertaining to Legal Compliance, Issues and consulting the Company for the same.
Send your CV with -designation, skillset, years of experience and location to firstname.lastname@example.org