Flower Company based in Nairobi Job career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Our client is a Flower Company based in Nairobi that has been in existence for 24 years it’s a well-recognized name in the industry for producing quality roses all year round .
The company has 6 rose farms in Kenya.
They are looking for a Business Development Executive.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for managing, implementing, and deploying new business processes and partnerships to increase sales and industry reach.
This position offers a true ground-floor opportunity for an experienced Business Development or Sales Professional to join the company.
- Work closely with the farms to design, implement, analyze and deploy new business processes
- Manage partner relationships to increase business and identify new opportunities for company partnerships
- Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings
- Manage the retails outlet and the team involved
- Build and maintain successful relationships with partners
- Oversee workflows for partner accounts, manages partner communications and resolves escalated issues or questions from clients
- Diploma/Degree in Floriculture, Horticulture or Equivalent Experience
- 1-2+ years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related positions
- Demonstrated results in meeting Sales quotas or Business Development goals
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Supervisory experience
- A high level of passion to succeed and a strong level of self-motivation
- An effective team player with a strong work ethic
- Relationship Building skills
- Experience with training and staff development
If you feel you fit the above profile please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org