Project Engineer Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our client seeks to fill the above position.
Main Purpose of the Job
Position has responsibility for coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects.
Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work and accepted engineering practices.
Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants.
Project engineering schedules and forecasts.
Monthly project status reports and change orders.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues.
Skills, experience required
- Degree in mechanical engineering/ electrical engineering
- From 5 years experience in project management
- Minimum of 2 years in an engineer post
- Good presentation of reports and strong reasoning
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in packages
If you meet the above minimum requirements, kindly email your cv (INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY) to;
Frank Management Consult Limited,
Nyaku House, 1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road,
P.O BOX 5351-00200,
Emails: email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org