Graduate Chemical Engineer Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of specialty additives and chemicals and is looking for graduate engineers for their new offices in Kenya.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Design, construction, and maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Construction of a chemical plant and apply the principles of chemistry to construct systems that will efficiently design and invent new processes
- Oversight of the construction process and managing the safe operation of the facility
- Research and development
- Plan and operate facilities.
- A Chemical Engineering degree from a recognized institution
- Atleast 0- 2 years working experience