Graduate Architect jobs Career in Kenya 2013
Job Purpose: to work on architectural projects as directed by the Senior Architect including design, contract documentation and some contract administration duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on architectural projects within the firm including client liaison and design.
- Assist the Manager in the day to day operations of the Firm’s designs.
- Providing various pre-design services
- Preparing drawings and presenting ideas for the client to review.
- Take responsibility for time management of assigned jobs. Keep an accurate daily record of the time spent on each assigned job.
- Preparing and submitting planning applications on behalf of clients.
- Attend office meetings and provide reports to the Manager on a regular basis regarding the progress of individual projects under their responsibility.
- A degree in Architecture from a recognized university
- At least 1 experience in an busy Architectural Firm
- Have sound technical knowledge of architectural project delivery.
- Demonstrable skills in the areas of design, presentation and technical skills
- Proficiency with Auto CAD
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Office products and presentation software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Active listening and good presentation skills
- Information gathering skills
- Analytical and interpretation skills
- Self motivated and working with minimal supervision
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
Kindly indicate current or last salary.