CHF International Field Office Director Jobs Vacancy for an Anticipated Kenya Devolution Project 2013
Global Communities, formerly CHF International, is seeking candidates for Field Office Director for an anticipated USAID funded devolution program in Kenya.
The Field Office Director will be responsible for ensuring the development and effective implementation of the relevant program strategies, plans and priorities and provide analysis and advice programmatic, operational, and substantive issues.
- 7 + years of managerial experience
- Demonstrated success implementing complex donor-funded projects with multiple activities
- Strong reputation for developing excellent collaborative working relationships with a range of organizations, stakeholders, and beneficiaries (e.g., national and sub-national government, NGOs, private sector);
- Ability to speak read and write fluently in English is essential; and
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant social or administrative science.
Interested individuals are encouraged to apply and should submit their updated resumes and cover letters to the Field Office Director (Kenya) job on the Global Communities’ website: http://chfinternational.devhire.devex.com/jobs/327393.