CBM Country Coordinator Jobs career in Kenya 2013
The Country Coordinator will be responsible for giving leadership, direction and operational oversight on all levels of programme development for CBM in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop or update country / project strategies oriented towards CBM Global Programme Strategy;
- Provide oversight on the implementation of the country strategy;
- Advice and support CBM partners in the development and implementation of multi-year plans and application of Inclusive Project Cycle Management as well as general management principles;
- Provide leadership in planning of projects or programmes with partners;
- Identify and coordinate partners’ capacity development needs in liaison with the Capacity Development Manager;
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation of projects through project visits, review of narrative reports, organization of assessments;
- Maintain oversight of budget implementation, review of request of funds, prepare documentation for Additional Designated Funding;
- Co-ordinate CBM’s involvement in country level forums/ alliances/planning bodies with relevant stakeholders (Government, other INGDOs);
- Contribute to the development of policies and legislation in areas relevant to disability and inclusive development through stakeholder consultations or through technical assistance;
- Demonstrated experience in Project Design and Project Cycle Management;
- Experience in dealing with a variety of Government ministries, local and international organizations, and other partners;
- Knowledge of disability and inclusive development issues as well as medical and rehabilitation activities.
- Minimum of five years work experience in the development sector with a local or international development organization;
- Minimum of four years of experience in a management position;
- Relevant academic degree or further qualification (e.g., in Development Studies, Disability, Business Management, Health Management, Public Administration, Sociology, );
Application Procedures: Applicants should email their applications attaching a detailed curriculum vitae (including current and expected salary) and a letter indicating why they are interested in and qualified for the position and the names of three referees who can provide confidential assessment of their capabilities.
The Human Resources Manager – email: firstname.lastname@example.org.