UNES HR & Admin Services Head and Registry Clerk Jobs career in Kenya 2013
1. Head Human Resource and Administration Services
Development and Implementation of Human Policies.
Management of Human Resource Functions Policies,
Coordination of Administrative Functions
Work Environment and Facility Management.
- Masters Degree in either Human Resource Management or Public Administration or Equivalent and CPS (K)
- At least 5 years relevant experience as a Senior Human Resource Officer and/or Senior Administrative Officer in a busy office
- Possess good Human and Public Relations Skills
- Conversant with Labour Laws
- Registered Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Possess Good Analytical, Oral and Writing Skills;
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Be Computer Literate
- Receiving, sorting and proper filing of records.
- Preparing, maintaining and updating of an approved and well planned filing classification system.
- Controlling and tracing the movement of files.
- Assisting users to retrieve and return records into respective files.
- Orienting users on records management practices.
- KCSE grade C
- Diploma in Archives/ Records Management
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a busy Registry/ Archives, especially bulky financial and other records.
- Conversant with Kenyan legislation on records/archives administration
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Be Computer literate.
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing programme, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees.
- Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (attached).
- Indicate the Job Reference Number of the Envelope.
University of Nairobi Enterprises and Services (UNES) Ltd.
P. O. Box 68241 – 00200
City Square Nairobi
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted