Depot Supervisor Jobs career in Nairobi, Kenya 2013
Job Title: Depot Supervisor
Reports To: Depot Leader
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Supervise day to day administration and management of finished goods warehouse ensuring that sales orders are promptly executed invoiced and physical stocks tallied on a daily basis.
- Ensure that stocks are properly maintained in a safe and habitable environment in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure optimal stock levels are maintained in line with sales requirements and minimize out of stocks.
- Ensure timely invoicing and delivery of sales orders to maximize sales.
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Ensuring quality, delivery and budget objectives are met.
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the team members to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Verification of incoming and outgoing merchandise for quality, quantity and accuracy.
- Maintenance of proper records for proper and effective inventory control.
- Any other duties that may be delegated from time to time.
- Meet all safety and security requirements for the warehouse in line with all legal requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement or any business field.
- Professional qualification at least CIPS Level 4
- Proficiency in spreadsheets. Knowledge of Sunsystem will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in warehousing and/or stores management in an FMCG company
Other Skills, Competencies and Requirements
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Achieving Results
- Excellent customer service skills
How to apply:
Applicants should email their applications attaching a detailed curriculum vitae and a letter indicating why they are interested in and qualified for the position and the names of three referees who can provide confidential assessment of their capabilities to a Search Committee.
All communications relating to applications for this position should be addressed to: email address: email@example.com .
Applications should be received by 8th April 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
On the subject matter of the email please indicate the position you are applying for.