Health Company Nutritionist Job career in Kenya 2013
Our client, a Health company, is looking for a nutritionist who will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the nutrition programs, as well as liaising with various external partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of day to day operations and efficient coordination of nutrition program activities
- Provide technical guidance in the planning and implementation of the supplementary and therapeutic feeding programs
- Lead and supervise team of staff providing nutrition support services
- Plan and coordinate community based nutrition education forums and Annual nutrition surveys
- Ensure staff training and capacity building (formal and informal)
- Prepare monthly performance indicator reports on the nutrition sector whilst ensuring continuous monitoring
- Perform any other nutrition activities as per request
- Diploma/Degree in Nutrition
- Good communication skills (oral and written), presentable and confident.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Self-reliant and independent work
- 2-3 years relevant experience
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (Nutritionist)on the email subject to email@example.com.