Car / Motorcycle Assembly Plant Factory Manager Jobs carer in Kenya 2013
Our client is a leading Japanese motor vehicle and motor cycle manufacturing company setting base in Kenya.
The Factory manager has the overall responsibility of supervising plant or factory operations by leading a technical resources team and effectively co-operating with various peer groups within the company.
- Able to work on his/her own and as a team member.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge of production machinery and techniques.
- Knowledge of engineering drawings.
- Ability to solve complex manufacturing problems.
- Ability to influence and strong accountability
- Bachelors degree in a technology related course. Those with Masters Degree will have added advantage.
- Must have worked in an assembly plant preferably car or motor assembly
- Proven leadership experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
Kindly indicate current or last salary.