Systems Programmer Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our client would like to fill the below position:
To write complex programs, systems analysis and design, prepare documentation for program development, plan for short and long term information system needs.
- Confer with department head, representatives of user departments and management in order to determine short and long term information system needs, program intent and design, input acquisition, output requirements, coding use and resolve problems in programs.
- Develop functional flow charts or diagrams and convert information into logical computer language in the development of new systems and programs.
- Analyse systems and programs for purposes of implementing new programs, increasing operating efficiency of existing programs or adapting to new program requirements.
- Advise operations personnel in the operation of new or revised programs and assist them in problem areas.
- Maintain existing systems and programs, making changes to correct programming problems or upgrade data.
- Assign reviews and supervise the work of employees involved in the development and implementation of programs.
- Write programs and prepare test data, debug codes and perform final testing and implementation of new programs.
- Prepare user procedure manuals or assist users in the preparation of procedure manual, and prepare and maintain documentation of program development.
- May perform duties related to Data Base Administration including developing file structures and data base designs, and monitor and evaluate the performance of data bases.
- Define and develop controls and security needs and procedures.
- May perform systems software programming duties including evaluating software packages and providing programming staff with information about the operating system software.
- Carry out research and development of new solutions both hardware and software.
- PLC programming
- Device communication and control
- Develop and interface video hardware and software to solve specific problems
- Carry out hardware and electronics design.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by superiors.
- Bsc. Degree/ Diploma in Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge in Computer programming, data base management, web technologies. Familiar with PLC’s, GPRS and automation.
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the company.
If you meet the above minimum requirements,kindly send your cv indicating your current and expected salary to:
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham.