Secretariat Coordinator Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our Client is looking for a mature person to co-ordinate and manage the activities of a secretariat for a political office in Nairobi.
They are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, and self-driven candidate to fill the position of:
Place of Work: Nairobi, Kenya
- Coordination and communication of all secretariat activities
- Programme quality and management
- Partnership relations management. The holder should understand the dynamics of interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary teams of high level consultants and stakeholders
Experience, Education and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably Social Sciences or any relevant field
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Three (3) years’ experience in the capacity of an Administrator, Personal Assistant, Office Manager or a similar capacity
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Respect the rule of law
- Display a high degree of professionalism
- Is a servant leader
- Able to work in a team
- Have high integrity
- Able to travel in and out of the country
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd March, 2013 stating their current and expected remuneration, day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.