Safepak Limited Jobs career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Company Name: Safepak Limited
Position Title: Assistant Factory Officer
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: Sales & Administration Manager
- Ensure smoothing running of the Plant
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Overall In charge of supporting activities for the Plant and handling day to day administrative issues
- Responsible for entire supporting functions to run the production smoothly.
- Inventory planning for smooth production process.
- Shift change over screening and overseeing.
- Emergency Preparedness and response in liaison with Systems Coordinator.
- Correction and Corrective Action Plans i.e. equipment maintenance, Calibrations etc.
- Overseeing and Coordinating with Contractors.
- Documentation – Maintaining MIS & Record Keeping.
- Daily man power planning in both shifts and manpower management.
- Co-ordination with external agencies related to services e.g Rentokil, fire tech.
- Compliance of schedule maintenance and maintain hygienic working conditions.
- Co-ordination with Internal Departments for Any Need.
- Risk analysis and assessment.
- Ensure all the legal statutory requirements are fully filled OSH, NEMA, Certificate and Medical check.
- Ensure timely and proper issuance of the PPE to the staff.
- Ensure lighting, weighing scales, conveyors, ladders and trolleys are in good working conditions.
- Control over housekeeping, cleaning and maintenance of the plant at all times
- Compliance of legal requirement. Compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14000 & ISO 22000 and All other Procedures.
Skills and Competencies
- A Degree/ Diploma holder in Social Sciences or Management.
- The ideal candidate should be aged between 32 – 35 years.
- Should have held a supervisory position with over 1-2 years experience.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry (factory setup)/ F & B background will be an added advantage.
- Should be familiar and conversant with ISO requirements
- Effective communication and report writing skills.
- Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Good leadership capabilities to lead projects to successful completion.
- Basic knowledge of applicable software to enter statistical data.
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of Factory management.
- Should be a team leader and good in planning production / Maintenance and manpower management