Fountain Safaris Social Media Internship Job Vacancy Kenya 2013
Fountain Safaris is Tour Operator / Travel agent that offers travel services specializing in Africa hotels, flights, rental cars, safaris and tour bookings for various countries in Africa including Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Africa, Seychelles, Mauritius, Zanzibar and Egypt.
We are offering a 3 months Online / Social Media internship / Partime job
with the possibility of permanent employment depending on the performance.
Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree student in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, or related discipline or at least 2 yrs of experience in SEM / SEO.
Experience in Tours and Travel could be an added advantage
Manage Company’s website and social media campaigns and day-to-day activites.
Duties include online advocacy, writing articles, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
Market the website and ensure it is well ranked in all search engines for relevant keywords
Develops and manages overall social media strategy (objectives, metrics, strategies & tactics, timeline, accountabilities)
Identifies, selects and manages outside vendors and third party tools
Ensures all corporate social profiles are properly claimed, optimized, promoted and managed
Manages brand voice of company in social media
Trains others to monitor & engage in social media
Facilitates content creation by approved/certified employees
Responsible for keeping employees updates on evolving technology, trends and tools
Works with senior management to ensure social media is integrated into the cultural fabric
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and skills of SEO/ SEM principles
- Inborn passion for Social Media is a MUST.
- Good planning, co-ordination and execution skills;
- Excellent analytical and research skills, and particularly good with research work on the Internet.
- Must be creative, self motivated, and highly innovative
- Knowledge of PHP, SQL, HTML, web development tools, and LAN an advantage
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines without fail and go the extra mile to clock target
If you feel you have met the above qualifications and are willing to take up the position, send your application letter and CV to email@example.com on or before 30th March 2013.