Center for Transformational Leadership (CTL) Programs Coordinator Jobs career in Nakuru Kenya 2013
Center for Transformational Leadership (CTL) is a local NGO based in Nakuru whose work focus is leadership development, research, policy, democracy and governance.
- Coordination of ongoing programs and projects
- Development of new programs and projects
- Resource mobilization for new programs and projects
- Management of program staff
- Monitoring and evaluation of existing and upcoming programs and projects
- A Bachelors Degree in any relevant social sciences such as public policy, social studies, political science, development studies or related fields. Masters degree is an added advantage
- Five years work experience with at least 2 years experience in Community Development and/or NGO management including:
- Demonstrated ability to fundraise and network with development partners including donors and local communities
- Ability to design and oversee implementation of development programs or projects
- Ability to manage teams and familiarity with NGO regulations and management procedures
- Ability to monitor and evaluate development programs or projects
- Possess good computer, research, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Have excellent communication skills (written, oral, and presentation skills in English and Kiswahili).
- Possess good interpersonal, planning and reporting writing skills
- Ability to work and deliver assignments on time including working within short deadlines without or with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate genuine interest in development issues, reliable and able to handle confidential issues.
- Sensitivity, flexibility, tolerance and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Possess good planning skills and etiquette and have a good sense of humor
All applications must be received by close of day (5:00pm) Friday, March 31st, 2013.