Car Sales and Marketing Managers jobs career Kenya 2013 (KShs 70K – 100K)
No of Positions: 2
Salary: Gross salary 70 – 100K
The successful candidates will be responsible for;
- updating the competitor database by, routine filing and maintenance of marketing documents and samples,
- development and maintenance of a catalogue of products,
- Implementation of marketing projects such as: Shelf attendants incentive programs, rewards to hotel and bakery customers among others,
- implementation of promotions by the company,
- providing marketing tracking and research information,
- Attending marketing events, sponsored events and assisting in planning company marketing events, monitoring stock levels of marketing materials, training the sales staff on customer care, shelf planning among other duties assigned..
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a business related field.
- 2-3 years marketing experience in the motor industry.
- Experience in an assembly plant preferably car or motor assembly is a must.
Please indicate current or last salary.