Transport Solutions Provider Job Vacancy in Kenya 2013
We are one of the largest providers of transport solutions in the East African Region and a franchise holder of the best known motor vehicle brands.
We seek to recruit well qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following position in our organization;
Based in one of our Branches, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the overall performance and management of the Branch with key focus on ensuring that it contributes to the overall profitability of the Group.
This entails providing vehicle sales, parts and service to the customers by delivering superior and timely customers service.
- Coordinate the operations of all Departments in the Branch to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure that the Branch meets its budgeted targets and yields profitability for the Group.
- Be the principal marketing officer of the Branch and to ensure that the Branch achieves its set targets at all times.
- Increase market share for the Company’s motor franchises in the region.
- Formulate, recommend and implement strategies to enhance the Branch performance.
- Liaise with the principle customers to identify suitable products for the markets and recommend the same to management.
- Assess the market and competitive position of company franchises and advice management appropriately.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the Branch resources.
- Handle all public relations issues pertaining to the Branch
- Train, develop, appraise and motivate staff to achieve high performance.
- Conduct market awareness exercises, promotions and displays for the Company’s products..
- Produce monthly branch performance reports.
- Prepare branch annual budgets.
- Ensures security of Branch premises and stock.
- Grow business at the Branch and region.
- University degree preferably Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Management & Leadership Training
- Computer Literate
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in the Motor related industry.
- The ideal candidate must have demonstrable flair for people management, vehicle sales and business.
- Applicant with NO Motor Vehicle Industry Experience will not be considered.
Attractive packages will be negotiated with the selected candidates
Closing date for receipt of applications: 5th April, 2013
Applicants should send their applications to:
P.O Box 49010, 00100
P.O Box 49010, 00100