Safepak Limited Human Resource Assistant Jobs career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
To support the total operations in meeting the departmental goals through its most valuable resource – employees.
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select best applicants.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Incident, Accident and Insurance follow ups.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Creating and monitoring shift and leave schedules for employees.
- Complete all statutory requirements i.e OHS, NEMA, Training.
- Administer safety and recreation programs.
- Counselling of staff.
- A degree in Social Sciences (HRM)/Higher Diploma in HR.
- 1-2 years of Human Resource support with extensive experience.
- K.C.S.E Mean Grade B+ with English B.
- Must be mature, result oriented, keen to details be ready to commit themselves fully to the duties assigned.
- Should possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Aged above 30 years.