Purchasing Executive Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our client, a multinational manufacturing firm in the packaging industry is seeking to recruit a Purchasing Executive.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing supplier communication and documentation as well as maintaining the legal interaction with them.
- Managing any SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) that may be in place and managing any Master Agreements between the suppliers and the company.
- Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, manufacturing and stock departments in ensuring company maintains appropriate levels of supplies
- Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available.
- Inventory management in liaison with the operations department
- Health and Safety, Quality and other legal requirements.
- Maintain relevant documents for price list, catalogue, trade journals etc
- Diploma/Degree in Procurement/Logistics/Inventory Management
- Technical background will be an added advantage
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of import & export, tax assessments