Office Furniture Supplier Business Development Executive Jobs career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Business Development Executive
Our client, a successful supplier of office furniture and equipment and rated among the 100 most successful SMEs in Kenya is looking for a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for planning and carrying out sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of products and service delivery.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Achieve 100 % of set sales targets
- Generate and prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Make sales calls and send E-mails to new and existing clients
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiate prices, payment and delivery dates with clients
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Follow up on sales activities /quotations
- Participate in sales events/exhibition
- Monitor Competitors, market conditions and product development
- Attend to customers in the showroom when called upon
- Preparation of tenders and prequalification
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 2-3 years experience in corporate sales
- Experience in making presentations
- Knowledge on basic business principles
- Knowledge of customer service principles
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before Friday 22nd March, 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.