Norbrook Laboratories Limited Quality Assurance Manager and Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Karuri, Kenya 2013
Norbrook Laboratories Limited is one of the world’s leading companies within the Pharmaceutical Industry with a reputation for achieving results within a competitive market place.
The following vacancies have arisen at our facility Karuri, Kenya.
Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage quality analysis and documentation process for all raw materials, packaging and finished goods.
- Oversee all activities of the quality control laboratory.
- To ensure compliance with cGMP, GDP and GLP and continuous improvement of the company Quality Control Systems.
- Ensure all documentations appertaining to cGMP are in place for all processes in the facility, co-ordinate and develop cGMP training on site.
- To convene self-inspections and supplier quality audits and follow up of CAPA.
- Responsible for hosting and managing audits from PPB, NDA, other regional regulatory bodies and third party customer auditors.
- Other duties in line with the position.
Qualification / Skills Requirements:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university.
- Registered by Pharmacy and Poisons Board with a current practice license.
- Comprehensive understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing for finished dosage forms with over 5 years experience post internship in quality control in manufacturing facilities.
- Proactive, able to work independently and also have previous team management and supervisory experience.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements and quality guidelines, attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Adequate knowledge of relevant computer packages.
Qualifications / Skills Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in repair and preventative maintenance of electrical machinery in a busy manufacturing facility preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Candidates with a working knowledge of electronics, plc and mechanical engineering will have an added advantage.
- Ability to work without supervision.
If you are interested in the above position send an up to date Curriculum Vitae indicating day telephone number to
Human Resources Department,
Norbrook Kenya Limited,
Norbrook Kenya Limited,
P. O. Box 1287 – 00606,
Sarit Centre, Nairobi.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 22nd March 2013