Mater Hospital Medical Director Jobs career in Kenya 2013
The Mater Hospital, a leading Health Care Provider, with a mission to deliver timely and compassionate care through a skilled and dedicated workforce is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidates’ overall objective is to oversee the provision of quality and timely clinical care at the hospital and all multi-site clinics inline with the Mission, Vision and Ethos of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Oversee day to day operations including supervision of unit heads at A&E, ICU, Obs/Gynae. and Paramedic Departments.
- Liaise with Consultant Doctors through Divisional Heads and the Medical Advisory Committee to ensure care in the hospital is quality, effective, efficient, safe and equitable.
- Continuously audit clinical protocols, diagnostic processes and procedures to ensure provision of quality care and work ethics.
- Propose improvement and expansion strategies of facilities and services to meet the diverse and changing needs in health care.
- Ensure interface between medical and support services are managed optimally.
Qualifications, Skills and competencies:
- Masters degree in Medicine or MBChB.
- Postgraduate studies in Health Management or Business Management is desirable.
- 5 years experience in a senior management position in a busy hospital or healthcare related institution.
- Outstanding leadership and inter-personal skills.
- Good administrative and organisational skills.
- Committed, goal oriented and ability to make critical and ethical decisions.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application together with a detailed CV and testimonials giving contact details of your referees to reach us not later than 25th March 2013 on email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.