Hasbah Kenya Limited Logistics Manager Jobs career in Nairobi 2013
Hasbah Kenya Limited is a well-established distributor Company in the FMCG industry with branches in Kisumu, Nyeri, Mombasa, and Nakuru.
Due to growth, we are currently recruiting for the following position:
Position: Logistics Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate inventory management processes and procedures are in place and are complied with
- Manage inventory in line with company policies and procedures and in a manner that ensures the availability of the right goods at the right place, cost and time:
- Develop and deploy department strategy and plan
- Improve warehouse management and operation including logistics in branch offices
- Cycle count and ensure warehouse records accuracy
- Ensure un-saleable product scraping and on time
- Establish warehouse Quality Assurance system and daily execution
- Daily check warehouse operations, housekeeping, maintenance and pest control and track improvement
- Track and improve warehouse measures and control warehouse costs
- Ensure logistics project implementation and tracking
- Handle complain problem for supplier delivery and quality issues
- Prepare warehouse SOP and train warehouse staff. Lead warehouse QA execution
- Report to General Manager and P&G on key measures status , develop and execute CS action plans to deliver distributor JBP results
- Sales out and inventory data monthly reporting.
- Plan warehouse space, fleet size, staffing and DMS workstations
- Be back up of CS & system Supervisor, warehouse supervisor & transportation supervisor.
- Any other duty as assigned
- Must be an energetic and inspiring leader with a track record of proven success in a leadership role.
- Be 35 years and above
- Be able to place the necessary emphasis on personal development and professional knowledge and committed to continuous development.
- Must possess first class logistics and supply chain knowledge coupled with over 5 years experience within the FMCG industry.
- Must have excellent communication skills, first class leadership skills, and a positive can-do approach.
- Bachelors Degree holder
- Higher Diploma in Supply chain / purchasing & supplies Management
- Be proactive ,coach, mentor with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications should send theircover letter and updated CV indicating current/past and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday March 22, 2013.