Social Media Marketing Intern Job in Kenya 2013
Our client is a fast growing specialized BPO firm seeks to recruit a Social Media Marketing Intern.
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy geared towards increased company visibility, membership and traffic as well as implementing and managing social media communication
- Manage and help to create marketing content for social media purposes (e.g. blog posts, facebook, linkedin etc)
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing business volume
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing effort
- Diploma in Marketing or Business related field
- Fresh Diploma holder with a passion in social media marketing
- Strong sales skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Twitter Search, Social Mention, etc) and popular social media management tools (Tweet Deck, Hoot Suite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 22nd March, 2013.