M & E Specialist Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
IBTCI seeks a Senior M&E Specialist, a full-time position based in Nairobi, Kenya, that will require occasional travel to Somalia.
The Specialist will provide high-level analytical, advisory support services for performance and impact measurement, performance-based communication, information management and M&E.
Responsibilities, among others:
- Lead technical assistance related to M&E systems, performance management, theories of change.
- Support the development of M&E Plans through on-going and hands-on technical assistance
- Lead ongoing and user-friendly analysis and presentations of IP results.
- Minimum of 10 years’ demonstrated technical expertise in performance based management and development of M&E systems
- Demonstrated technical expertise in implementation of complex M&E PMPs/logframes, incl. metrics and methods to best measure results and impact.
- Experience providing technical support to development of qualitative and quantitative data collection instruments
- Senior-level experience on USAID-funded projects preferred; experience with other donors, incl. UK DfID valuable.
- Experience in post-conflict areas strongly preferred.
- Advanced degree in relevant field is required.
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 29 March 2013.