Finance Manager Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our Client, a leading Event Management company in Kenya and East Africa is seeking to Urgently fill the position of Finance Manager.
The preferred candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Accounting/Actuarial Science/Commerce(finance option);
- Should be a CPA(K) holder with CFA-Level 1 or 2 certificate;
- Should have CISA-Certified Information System Audits qualification;
- Proficiency in Accounting software Quick books, sage and advanced Excel skills;
- At least 5-6 years working experience in Finance management with deep background in making budgets; providing Financial reports; Approving Invoices and Quotations; Analyzing Expenses and coming up with Reduction solutions.
- Auditing experience for more than 2 years.
- Should possess Excellent leadership qualities with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to handle complex staff matters in a very challenging environment.
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, CVs and expected remunerations URGENTLY to email@example.com.
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.