College Principal Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Job Ref. MN 5690
Our client is a Christian college ¡n Nairobi engaged in middle level training in Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Information Communication Technology, Automechanics, Construction Engineering, Professional Accountancy, Alternative source of Energy Sciences and Business Management Programs.
The college has a track record of over twenty years of existence, training promising Kenyans on the above mentioned programs.
The College Board is seeking to recruit the college Principal who will take this institution to the envisaged growth level.
The Principal will have the responsibility of providing overall direction for the institution as well as determining and formulating policies within the guidelines set up by the Board of Governors (BOG). She I he will plan, direct and coordinate operational activities at management level.
- Provide institutional direction through effective and inspiring leadership.
- Direct, plan and implement policies, objectives and activities of the institution for sustainability.
- Establish systems and standards for tracking organizational effectiveness and efficiency to ensure quality service delivery.
- Direct business development activities for business growth.
- Ensure sound fiscal management for sustainability.
- Ensure that staff are properly selected, supported and guided for the attainment of organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure filing of legal and regulatory documents, review and analyze relevant legislation, laws, public policy and regulatory requirements to ensure institutional compliance.
- Initiate, develop and maintain contact with other organizations and key stakeholders for mutually beneficial relationships.
- Prepare and present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, statutory and regulatory requirements to the BOG to facilitate decision making.
- Mobilize and ensure proper utilization of institutional resources for business continuity.
- Ensure proper care and development of the institution’s culture, reputation and image to optimize on business opportunities.
- Keep the BOG closely appraised of developments within the college, formulate plans and policies for consideration and approval by the, and implement the resulting Board policies.
- Strive for the highest levels of achievements, in cooperation with the faculty, staff and students, in all curricular and extracurricular activities in which the College participates.
- Continually assess the College’s ongoing needs in the area of technology and position the Institution as a national leader in the utilization of technology in education.
- A Masters Degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Principal or Deputy Principal preferably in a similar technical college.
- Skills in leadership, resource mobilization, analytical, communication, computer literacy and change management.
Attractive salary offered. Send your application with a detailed CV and a daytime telephone number.
You SHOULD disclose your current or past salary.
Failure to disclose may disqualify your application.
Apply via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. so as to reach us by 23rd March 2013.