Brinks Security Officer Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Brinks Security Officers Recruitment
Brinks Security Services LTD goes beyond the basic concept of deploying security guards, but has a holistic approach to security by providing emergency response services, personalized private guards, undertaking of security audits at your request.
Ideally our services are tailored to meet your personal needs and as per your requirement.
We are looking for security officers/guards to be secure our client interests in Kenya.
Successful candidates will undergo vetting and security training
Recruitment shall take place every Saturday, 8.00am at our offices at;
Othaya Road, Lavington
Opposite Egyptian Embassy
P.O BOX 18148-00100
Candidates MUST have the following
- Academic Qualifications: KCSE Grade D and above.
- Age: Between 20 yrs – 38yrs.
- Original Valid National ID card or Passport.
- Current (Valid) Certificate of Good Conduct or copy of application.
- Medically fit and good physique.
- A letter from Local Chief).
- A letter from Church /Mosque
- Two referees and attach ID copies.
Send your application to email@example.com