StarTimes Income Accountant Jobs career in Western Kenya 2013
Job Title: Income Accountant
Reports To: C.E.O Western Region and Finance Manager
Location: Western Region
Available Posts: 1
To assist in the finance department with all income of the company in Western Region ensuring accounts procedures and company policy are followed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the Daily Income Reports
- Cross checking Daily Reports from sales channels against the value in the system(STAR Iboss)
- Collection and checking of Bank Pay from all sales channel
- Following up to ensure the Shop Managers deposit the money into the bank on a daily basis.
- Recording of the In and Out Stock Information
- Collection of Money from Dealers
- Collection of Receipts of sales from all sales channel and keeping them for Financial Purposes e.g. Auditing
- Performing Stock Check at the end of each month.
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Skills and Competencies:
- Be accurate.
- Be able to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Be able to take the responsibility and solve problems independently and promptly;
- Be able to work overtime.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or CPA Sec 4
- At least 1 years working experience in a busy Accounting Environment
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com.
Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Deadline for application is end of business 16th March, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.