Manufacturing Manager Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our Client specializes in designing of professional kitchens and providing high quality catering equipment within East Africa is looking to recruit a Manufacturing Manager to support business growth and expansion.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Manufacturing Manager’s main role will be to provide overall direction and coordination of the manufacturing process with the objective of ensuring that goods are produced efficiently and as per specifications, cost and quality.
- Ensure production planning, scheduling, control & supervision
- Ensure cost-effective, timely & quality production of products
- Coordinate various factory sections through a team of supervisors
- Formulate and manage production budgets
- Ensure adherence to health & safety regulations
- Ensure regular preventive maintenance of equipment
- Manage the HR issues of the production staff i.e. recruitment, training, discipline and performance reviews
- At least 5 years proven track record in a similar capacity
- Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Knowledge of factory operations i.e. material management, repairs & maintenance, quality control, supplies & inventory
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify & address problems & meet deadlines
- Ability to create, manage & stay within budgets
- Knowledge of CNC production is an added advantage
- Ability to confidently interact with client representatives at all levels
- Expert communication & planning skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate a team
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your salary expectations.