Full-Time Technical Research Writers Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our organization is dynamic and offers research writing services to lazy but rich students in US, Europe and Asia.
Our main goal is to enhance customer relations by providing quality work, deliver orders on time and maintain zero-tolerance on plagiarism. Thus, writers are required to have positive attitude towards their work, observe tight deadlines and ensure academic papers are plagiarism-free.
As a result of increasing number of orders (academic papers), we are currently recruiting experienced writers in the fields of Engineering, computer science, IT management, and Technology among other technical subjects.
Eligible candidates should have the following
- Unlimited access to both reliable internet connection and own laptop/PC
- At least six months experience in writing technical academic papers
- ONLY WRITERS in the fields of Engineering, Technology, Computers and IT management among other technical subjects will be hired
- Ability to write plagiarism-free academic papers
- Vast knowledge in standard referencing styles: APA, Harvard, MLA, Turabian/Chicago, Vacouver and Oxford
- Ability to meet deadlines and sometimes work under pressure
- This is a full-time employment.
- Once hired, the writer should be reachable via phone and/or email 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Orders are paid after every two weeks i.e. on 15th and 1st day of every month.
- Payment rate starts from shs. 200 per page and its increased up to shs. 400 depending on consistent quality of work, timely submission and writer’s reliability.
- Mode of salary payment is through Mastercard, Wire Transfer and/or M-pesa. Amount paid depends on number of pages submitted during working period of 15 days.
- Please note, in some instances customers request for revision that may need to be worked on immediately. The writer is expected to be available and work on the revision as requested.
- Late submission and plagiarism may lead to cancellation and/or imposition of fine on order(s). Consecutive lateness on unreasonable grounds leads to termination of writer’s contract.
- Request for deadline extension should be done in advance.
- Positive feedback on papers submitted by a writer leads to automatic award of bonus.
- Switching-off your phone intentionally and or disappearing from a project leads to automatic termination of writer’s contract