Service Desk L3 – Lead Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Service Desk L3 – Lead
Role & Responsibilities
Manage team of L1 and L2 analyst providing support to end customers to deliver High Performance.
Should have more than 4 to 6 years total experience, out of which 2 years should be in Team lead role or managing a technical team.
Should have the ability to plan and coordinate activities across various Teams
Be the point of escalation for end users and work closely with Service desk managers.
Generate reports and analyze it related to the service desk performance
Perform Huddle, team meetings and communicate the plan for the day.
Ensure that the team is performing as per the agreed SLA’s define in the SOW
Create and Manage Shift rosters and align with the call volume
Motivate the team to perform. Analyze their performance on a daily basis.
Identify and work with quality team to implement service improvement plans.
Identify trainings for the team and define a clear career path for the team members.
Be part of the transition team to acquire knowledge during the initial phase of the project and imparting it to the team.
Handle All escalations and track till closure.
Conduct Audits and Mentor L1 Team Members
Ability to prepare the MIS Reports.
Experience in handling Client Escalations and Client interfacing.
Drive Quality Initiatives and process excellence.
Required Candidate Profile
- Previous Helpdesk Team Handling experience preferred.
- Experience of using call logging software.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
- Good Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Good Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- MCP/MCSE/CCNA certification would be desirable. But not mandatory
- Should have worked as a Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive / System or Network Engineer & acquired hands-on experience in the above areas in large & complex setups
- Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes; good understanding of process framework like ITIL is needed.
- Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, willing to travel, open to work in shifts
Deadline for sending CV is 15th March 2013.
Interested people should sent email with subject reading tittle of the job to firstname.lastname@example.org