Factory Manager Jobs career in Kenya 2013
Our client in the motor assembly industry is looking for a Factory Manager.
The Factory manager has the overall responsibility of supervising plant or factory operations by leading a technical resources team and effectively co-operating with various peer groups within the company.
- Able to work on his/her own and as a team member.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge of production machinery and techniques.
- Knowledge of engineering drawings.
- Ability to solve complex manufacturing problems.
- Ability to influence and strong accountability
- Bachelors degree in a technology related course. Those with Masters Degree will have added advantage.
- Must have worked in an assembly plant preferably car or motor assembly
- Proven leadership experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
Kindly indicate current or last salary.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database